Aaron Meggison 1326201617
|Education||University of Kansas School of Medicine (Kc/Wich/Sal)|
|Years active||2008 - ??|
|Work institution||Radiology And Nuclear Medicine LLC|
|Address||Merriam KS 66203|
|Hospital affiliation(s)||Stormont Vail Hospital, University of Kansas Health System - St Francis Campus, Nemaha Valley Community Hospital, Holton Community Hospital, Great Plains of Sabetha|
News & Social
Media & Videos
Personal & Trivia
Biography - Aaron Meggison
Help us tell the story of Aaron Meggison as a healthcare provider in an unbiased, non-promotional, biographic style article that encompasses both the person and the provider so patients can make an informed decision before consulting with Aaron Meggison.
- Early education
- Medical education / fellowships
With a total of 15 years of experience, Aaron Meggison is a male diagnostic radiologist at Radiology And Nuclear Medicine LLC, Merriam, KS.
Diagnostic radiologists, such as Dr. Aaron Meggison, are physicians that specialize in diagnosing medical problems using imaging studies such as X-rays. CT scans, MRI's etc. Diagnostic radiologists not only help diagnose the condition but also help monitor how well your body is responding to a treatment you are receiving for your disease or condition. They also help screen for different illnesses, such as breast cancer, colon cancer, or heart disease Some of the common diagnostic radiology procedures include:
- Computed tomography (CT), also known as a computerized axial tomography (CAT) scan, including CT angiography
- Fluoroscopy, including upper GI and barium enema
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
- Nuclear medicine, which includes such tests as a bone scan, thyroid scan, and thallium cardiac stress test
- Plain x-rays, which includes chest x-ray* Positron emission tomography, also called PET imaging, PET scan, or PET-CT when it is combined with CT
If you really want to connect with Dr.Aaron Meggison, there is no better way to get them excited than to talk about their medical school classmates!
Similar nearby providers
Try the advanced Drill Down that allows you search based on any number of criteria such as city, specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.
Add list of insurances accepted by Aaron Meggison or Meggison search online
Add list of board certifications of Aaron Meggison
- For more information, see the WikiMD.com article "Aaron Meggison 1326201617"
List of doctors in Kansas
Healthcare provider directory
US healthcare provider directory drill down with over 1 million providers.
Sponsor this page!