Aaron Coleman 1073960241
|Provider||Aaron Daniel Coleman|
|Education||University of South Alabama College of Medicine|
|Years active||2016 - ??|
|Work institution||Private Diagnostic Clinic, Pllc|
|Address||Durham NC 27710|
|Hospital affiliation(s)||Duke University Hospital|
News & Social
Media & Videos
Personal & Trivia
Biography - Aaron Coleman
Help us tell the story of Aaron Coleman as a healthcare provider in an unbiased, non-promotional, biographic style article that encompasses both the person and the provider so patients can make an informed decision before consulting with Aaron Coleman.
- Early education
- Medical education / fellowships
With a total of 7 years of experience, Aaron Coleman is a male diagnostic radiologist at Private Diagnostic Clinic, Pllc, Durham, NC.
Diagnostic radiologists, such as Dr. Aaron Coleman, are physicians that specialize in diagnosing medical problems using imaging studies such as X-rays. CT scans, MRI's etc. Diagnostic radiologists not only help diagnose the condition but also help monitor how well your body is responding to a treatment you are receiving for your disease or condition. They also help screen for different illnesses, such as breast cancer, colon cancer, or heart disease Some of the common diagnostic radiology procedures include:
- Computed tomography (CT), also known as a computerized axial tomography (CAT) scan, including CT angiography
- Fluoroscopy, including upper GI and barium enema
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
- Nuclear medicine, which includes such tests as a bone scan, thyroid scan, and thallium cardiac stress test
- Plain x-rays, which includes chest x-ray* Positron emission tomography, also called PET imaging, PET scan, or PET-CT when it is combined with CT
If you really want to connect with Dr.Aaron Coleman, there is no better way to get them excited than to talk about their medical school classmates!
Similar nearby providers
Try the advanced Drill Down that allows you search based on any number of criteria such as city, specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.
Add list of insurances accepted by Aaron Coleman or Coleman search online
Add list of board certifications of Aaron Coleman
- For more information, see the WikiMD.com article "Aaron Coleman 1073960241"
List of doctors in North Carolina
Healthcare provider directory
US healthcare provider directory drill down with over 1 million providers.
Sponsor this page!