Aaron Paul 1659689263
|Provider||Aaron B Paul|
|Education||Perelman School of Medicine At The University of Pennsylvania|
|Years active||2010 - ??|
|Work institution||Massachusetts General Physicians Organization Inc|
|Address||Boston MA 21142|
|Hospital affiliation(s)||Massachusetts General Hospital, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Martha'S Vineyard Hospital Inc, Nantucket Cottage Hospital,|
News & Social
Media & Videos
Personal & Trivia
Biography - Aaron Paul
Help us tell the story of Aaron Paul as a healthcare provider in an unbiased, non-promotional, biographic style article that encompasses both the person and the provider so patients can make an informed decision before consulting with Aaron Paul.
- Early education
- Medical education / fellowships
With a total of 13 years of experience, Aaron Paul is a male diagnostic radiologist at Massachusetts General Physicians Organization Inc, Boston, MA.
Diagnostic radiologists, such as Dr. Aaron Paul, are physicians that specialize in diagnosing medical problems using imaging studies such as X-rays. CT scans, MRI's etc. Diagnostic radiologists not only help diagnose the condition but also help monitor how well your body is responding to a treatment you are receiving for your disease or condition. They also help screen for different illnesses, such as breast cancer, colon cancer, or heart disease Some of the common diagnostic radiology procedures include:
- Computed tomography (CT), also known as a computerized axial tomography (CAT) scan, including CT angiography
- Fluoroscopy, including upper GI and barium enema
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
- Nuclear medicine, which includes such tests as a bone scan, thyroid scan, and thallium cardiac stress test
- Plain x-rays, which includes chest x-ray* Positron emission tomography, also called PET imaging, PET scan, or PET-CT when it is combined with CT
If you really want to connect with Dr.Aaron Paul, there is no better way to get them excited than to talk about their medical school classmates!
Similar nearby providers
Try the advanced Drill Down that allows you search based on any number of criteria such as city, specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.
Add list of insurances accepted by Aaron Paul or Paul search online
Add list of board certifications of Aaron Paul
- For more information, see the WikiMD.com article "Aaron Paul 1659689263"
unable to parse the geographic coordinates "Geocoding failed"
Map element "Marker" can not be created
List of doctors in Massachusetts
Healthcare provider directory
US healthcare provider directory drill down with over 1 million providers.
Sponsor this page!