Aaron Meinke 1669465985
|Provider||Aaron Martin Meinke|
|Education||Ohio State University College of Medicine|
|Years active||1997 - ??|
|Work institution||Northern Ohio Medical Specialists, LLC|
|Address||Genoa OH 43430|
|Hospital affiliation(s)||Mercy St Vincent Medical Center, Bay Park Community Hospital, Promedica Toledo Hospital, Mercy Health - St Charles Hospital, Memorial Hospital|
News & Social
Media & Videos
Personal & Trivia
Biography - Aaron Meinke
Help us tell the story of Aaron Meinke as a healthcare provider in an unbiased, non-promotional, biographic style article that encompasses both the person and the provider so patients can make an informed decision before consulting with Aaron Meinke.
- Early education
- Medical education / fellowships
With a total of 26 years of experience, Aaron Meinke is a male family practitioner at Northern Ohio Medical Specialists, LLC, Genoa, OH.
Family medicine physicians, or family practitioners, such as Dr. Aaron Meinke, are general physicians that address health maintenance and assess and treat conditions that occur in everyday life. Some of the conditions diagnosed and treated by Dr. Aaron Meinke, include sinus and respiratory infections, intestinal ailments, and broken bones. Family medicine physicians typically have regular, long-term patients, that often include all members of the same household.
Some of the duties of family medicine physicians such as Dr. Aaron Meinke, include:
- Take a patient’s medical history and perform a physical exam
- Document and update charts and patient information to show findings and treatments
- Order tests and consultations for other physicians or healthcare staff to perform
- Review test results to identify abnormal findings
- Recommend, design, and implement a treatment plan
- Address concerns or answer questions that patients have about their health and well-being
- Help patients take care of their health by discussing topics such as proper nutrition and hygiene
If you really want to connect with Dr.Aaron Meinke, there is no better way to get them excited than to talk about their medical school classmates!
Similar nearby providers
Try the advanced Drill Down that allows you search based on any number of criteria such as city, specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.
Add list of insurances accepted by Aaron Meinke or Meinke search online
Add list of board certifications of Aaron Meinke
- For more information, see the WikiMD.com article "Aaron Meinke 1669465985"
unable to parse the geographic coordinates "Geocoding failed"
Map element "Marker" can not be created
List of doctors in Ohio
Healthcare provider directory
US healthcare provider directory drill down with over 1 million providers.
Sponsor this page!