Aaron Bertalmio 1336339951
|Provider||Aaron A Bertalmio|
|Education||University of Illinois College of Medicine (Chi/Peor/Rock/Chm-Urb)|
|Years active||2005 - ??|
|Work institution||Community Care Services LLC|
|Address||Fernley NV 89408|
|Hospital affiliation(s)||Renown Regional Medical Center, Renown South Meadows Medical Center|
News & Social
Media & Videos
Personal & Trivia
Biography - Aaron Bertalmio
Help us tell the story of Aaron Bertalmio as a healthcare provider in an unbiased, non-promotional, biographic style article that encompasses both the person and the provider so patients can make an informed decision before consulting with Aaron Bertalmio.
- Early education
- Medical education / fellowships
With a total of 18 years of experience, Aaron Bertalmio is a male family practitioner at Community Care Services LLC, Fernley, NV.
Family medicine physicians, or family practitioners, such as Dr. Aaron Bertalmio, are general physicians that address health maintenance and assess and treat conditions that occur in everyday life. Some of the conditions diagnosed and treated by Dr. Aaron Bertalmio, include sinus and respiratory infections, intestinal ailments, and broken bones. Family medicine physicians typically have regular, long-term patients, that often include all members of the same household.
Some of the duties of family medicine physicians such as Dr. Aaron Bertalmio, include:
- Take a patient’s medical history and perform a physical exam
- Document and update charts and patient information to show findings and treatments
- Order tests and consultations for other physicians or healthcare staff to perform
- Review test results to identify abnormal findings
- Recommend, design, and implement a treatment plan
- Address concerns or answer questions that patients have about their health and well-being
- Help patients take care of their health by discussing topics such as proper nutrition and hygiene
If you really want to connect with Dr.Aaron Bertalmio, there is no better way to get them excited than to talk about their medical school classmates!
Similar nearby providers
Try the advanced Drill Down that allows you search based on any number of criteria such as city, specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.
Add list of insurances accepted by Aaron Bertalmio or Bertalmio search online
Add list of board certifications of Aaron Bertalmio
- For more information, see the WikiMD.com article "Aaron Bertalmio 1336339951"
List of doctors in Nevada
Healthcare provider directory
US healthcare provider directory drill down with over 1 million providers.
Sponsor this page!