Typhoid fever is a life-threatening illness caused by the bacterium Salmonella Typhi. Persons with typhoid fever carry the bacteria in their bloodstream and intestinal tract.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Typhoid Fever? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Typhoid Fever
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Typhoid Fever
- Medline Plus Typhoid Fever
- Most recent articles on Typhoid Fever
- Most cited articles on Typhoid Fever
- Ongoing Trials on Typhoid Fever