ICD-10 is the 10th revision of the International Statistical Classification of diseases and related health problems (ICD), a medical classification list by the World Health Organization (WHO). It contains codes for diseases, signs and symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances, and external causes of injury or diseases.
About ICD - 10 diagnostic codes
The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision (ICD-10) is a coding of diseases and signs, symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances and external causes of injury or diseases, as classified by the World Health Organization (WHO).
WHO ICD-10 codes
- ICD-10-CM - ICD-10-CM is the version used in the United States.
- ICD 10 codes - version used currently by most countries.
- ICD 9 codes - older version used just in a few countries.
- ICD 11 codes part 1 | Part 2 - to be in effect from January 1st, 2022.
- Dental ICD 10 codes - codes used in Dentistry.
- List of HCPCS codes - HCPCS procedure codes