Weight loss free
How to lose weight for free with insurance?
Affordable Care Act 2010 in the United States, popularly known as Obamacare, mandates health insurance coverage for obesity prevention and treatment under preventive services as obesity is considered an essential and preventable medical problem.
Medicare, Medicaid and all commercial or private health insurances are required to offer obesity coverage. Here are 10 other preventable services that should also be covered by the Affordable Care Act.
Essential health benefits covered under the Affordable Care Act:
- ambulatory patient services; emergency services; hospitalization; maternity and newborn care; mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment; prescription drugs; rehabilitative and rehabilitative services and devices; laboratory services; preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management including obesity; and pediatric services, including oral and vision care.
- 1 10 ways to lose weight free
- 2 =Free weight loss tip 2
- 3 What went wrong with our diet?
- 4 Ted Talks: Why blaming the obese is blaming the victim?
- 5 Causes and consequences of starchy, cereal based diet
- 6 Why exercise alone is useless for weight loss?
10 ways to lose weight free
Here are 10 ways to lose weight for free or almost free.
Free weight loss tip 1.
Lose weight with health insurance by using an insurance covered, medical weight loss program such as W8MD medical weight loss centers of America]'s physician supervised, non-surgical weight loss program.
=Free weight loss tip 2
Understand the causes of weight gain and watch the following video on why blaming the obese for weight gain does not help without understanding the the metabolic factors for weight gain, such as insulin resistance. Once you get over blaming yourself or the obese, you would have a better, guilt free approach to losing weight.
What went wrong with our diet?
Instead of blaming the victim for obesity, or yourself for obesity, it is important to understand what drives the weight gain, such as insulin resistance that affects up to 71 percent of the entire population out of which 35 percent already have metabolic syndrome.
With over 20,000 books written on this topic with so much misleading information, let a trained practicing weight loss physician, Dr Prab R. Tumpati,MD educate you on the true science and art of obesity medicine.
Why the food pyramid failed?
Metabolic starvation in the obese
Most people that gain weight are not on a mission to gain weight intentionally. It is the paradoxical metabolic starvation that happens in the obese due to insulin resistance with a compensatory increase in the anabolic hormone called insulin that drives weight gain, hunger and metabolic starvation leading to food cravings, and weight gain!
3 things wrong with our diet | How insulin resistance causes weight gain? | Causes of weight gain | Skin tags and insulin resistance | Sugar rush and crash | How to lose weight? | Weight loss information
Ted Talks: Why blaming the obese is blaming the victim?
Free weight loss tip 3
Free weight loss tip 4
Free weight loss tip 5
Free weight loss tip 6
Understand the 5 proven measures to losing weight using evidence.
- Very low calorie diet or low calorie diet
- Physical activity
- Weight loss pills
- Correction of causes of weight gain such as insulin resistance
- Bariatric surgery in rare cases if the other options done under a medical weight loss program fail.
Free weight loss tip 7
Free weight loss tip 8
Causes and consequences of starchy, cereal based diet
Why exercise alone is useless for weight loss?
Free weight loss tip 9
Free weight loss tip 10
Avoid the common pit falls in weight loss including skipping meals, starting the day wrong with starchy foods with empty calories that lead to sugar rush and crash, and overeating. Start the day with a balanced low calorie protein based food that lasts longer.