Prevalence refers the total number of cases of a disease in a given population at a specific time. For example, the prevalence of Obesity in the United States is 35.9% and the prevalence of being overweight or obese combined is 69.2% (2009-2010).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Prevalence? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Prevalence
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Prevalence
- Medline Plus Prevalence
- Most recent articles on Prevalence
- Most cited articles on Prevalence
- Ongoing Trials on Prevalence
Support our sponsors Philadelphia
King of Prussia
- Lose weight in NYC | Weight loss NYC | medical weight loss Brooklyn | Sleep apnea NYC | Lose weight Brooklyn | Lose weight Manhattan
Other W8MD blogs