Ba Jiao Lian
Information about Ba Jiao Lian
Ba Jiao Lian is an herb derived from Dysosma pleianthus, a species of mayapple found in China, which has been used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine.
Liver safety of Ba Jiao Lian
Ba Jian Lian has been implicated in a generalized toxicity marked by nausea, abdominal pain, bone marrow suppression, confusion and accompanying liver injury.
Mechanism of action of Ba Jiao Lian
Ba Jiao Lian has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries as a general remedy and for treatment of weakness, venereal disease, tumors and snakebite. Similarly, Native Americans often used the root extracts of the indigenous North American mayapple plant (podophyllum peltatum) as a laxative and for other disorders. Ba Jiao Lian has been implicated in a generalized toxicity marked by gastrointestinal, bone marrow, neurological and hepatic injury, which is believed to be due to podophyllum, a major ingredient in the herb.
- Aloe Vera, Ashwagandha, Astragalus, Bilberry, Black Cohosh, Butterbur, Cat's Claw, Cascara, Chaparral, Comfrey, Crofelemer, Echinacea, Ephedra, Fenugreek, Flavocoxid, Garcinia cambogia, Germander, Ginkgo, Ginseng, Greater Celandine, Green Tea, Hoodia, Hops, Horse Chestnut, Hyssop, Kava Kava, Kratom, Lavender, Maca, Margosa Oil, Melatonin, Milk Thistle, Noni, Passionflower, Pennyroyal Oil, Red Yeast Rice, Resveratrol, Saw Palmetto, Senna, Skullcap, Spirulina, St. John's Wort, Turmeric, Usnic Acid, Valerian, Yohimbine
Chinese and Other Asian Herbal Medicines
- Ba Jiao Lian, Bol Gol Zhee, Chi R Yun, Jin Bu Huan, Ma Huang, Sho Saiko To and Dai Saiko To, Shou Wu Pian
Multi-Ingredient Nutritional Supplements
See also Nutritional supplements
Cost and Coupons - Ba Jiao Lian
- Jiao Lian GoodRx compare cost & coupons for Ba Jiao Lian
- Find the lowest cost of Ba Jiao Lian
- Search for Coupons for Ba Jiao Lian
Reviews for Ba Jiao Lian
Articles on Ba Jiao Lian
Learn more about Ba Jiao Lian
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Drugs.|