Association is a relationship between two conditions or states such that if one is present, the other is likely to be present as well. An association between two conditions or states, however, does not necessarily imply a cause and effect relationship. The terms association and relationship are often used interchangeably.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Association? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Association
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Association
- Medline Plus Association
- Most recent articles on Association
- Most cited articles on Association
- Ongoing Trials on Association