Jump to navigation Jump to search
Apricot is an yellow to rosy-colored fruit resembling a small peach;
Fun facts about apricot
- Are you aware that apricots are a member of the rose family?
- Are you aware that there are many varieties of apricots; Pattersons, Blenheims, Tiltons, Castlebrites?
- Are you aware that apricots may be eaten raw or cooked?
- Are you aware that apricots are a relative of the peach?
- Are you aware that that apricots ripen earlier than most
Other summer fruits
- Are you aware that that apricots are very sweet?
- Are you aware that that any recipe that contains peaches or nectarines can be substituted with apricots?
|Vitamin A, IU||368 IU|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||17.6 mg|
|Total lipid (fat)||0 g|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||13.53 g|
|Sugars, total including NLEA||13.53 g|
|Sodium, Na||6 mg|
Nutritional information on Apricot
|Food Portal | Food | Nutrition | Diet | Keto | Glycemic index|
NB:Carbohydrate, by difference(total carbs-fiber) is also called net carbs